Prayer & Praise
Your prayer request will be
held in strict confidence by our prayer partners. We may
contact you by email to confirm that we are praying for you, but
your prayer request and personal information will not be distributed
or used for any other purpose.
- Praise that we had two Basic Training days in BC Canada with more than 200 new and returning leaders attending separate sessions for commanders and each club age group.
- Praise as we conducted the 5-day Seedplanters training in Honiara, Solomon Islands. The Solomon Islands is slightly smaller than Fiji, with a population of approx. 550,000 people, however there are many there who are lost. We had 26 leaders from 13 churches attend and they have all committed to starting up Awana Clubs in their churches. Please pray that these leaders could be committed and that this is just the beginning of greater things for the Solomon Islands as we all work together to grow the ministry and reach the children there.
- Praise God for the successful hosting of the Seed Planter's Conference in Livingstone and the 1 Year Celebration in Chipata, Zambia. Pray for the Ministry Team in Zambia as they plan to organize a conference that will attract high level speakers from within Zambia. The conference is slated to be held in November. Pray for our Southern Region Ministry Team as the organize for the clubbers Camp to be held in December. The venues have been a great challenge.
- Praise in Jamaica for the two Missions Teams who helped us with two HardCourts in July and the good response from the Devotion with Soccer players.
- Pray as we are two weeks out from the 2013 Ride for Refuge on Saturday, October 5th. We still have a long way to go to meet our goal of 25 (have 12) team captains, 200 (have 46) riders, and $50,000 (have $6,068) raised. It's not too late to start a team and recruit riders, sign up to ride, raise support, volunteer, and donate! For more information: http://rideforrefuge.org/partner/awana